Champion Info (Pyke mid 5v5 patch 12.9)
Move Speed: 330
Health Regen: 7
Critical Strike: 0
Attack Speed: 0.667
- Tier: A
- Win Rate: 52.56%
- Role Rate: 12.52%
- Pick Rate: 1.48%
- Ban Rate: 14.88%
- Games: 12240
- KDA: 2.66
- Score: 56.30
A renowned harpooner from the slaughter docks of Bilgewater, Pyke should have met his death in the belly of a gigantic jaull-fish… and yet, he returned. Now, stalking the dank alleys and backways of his former hometown, he uses his new supernatural gifts to bring a swift and gruesome end to those who make their fortune by exploiting others—and a city that prides itself on hunting monsters now finds a monster hunting them.
Pyke Tips (Ally)
- Pyke is very fragile so don't be afraid to temporarily run from a fight. You can regenerate a significant amount of health from Gift of the Drowned Ones when enemies can't see you.
- Hitting an enemy with the Hold version of Bone Skewer will always pull them the same distance. Use it in melee range to throw targets behind you.
- The Tap version of Bone Skewer is much faster and deals additional damage.
- A lot of your agressive spells are also your escapes. Make sure you always have a plan to get out of the fight.
Pyke Tips (Enemy)
- Pyke regenerates a significant amount of damage he has taken from enemy champions, but only when you can't see him!
- When Pyke is hidden nearby in his Ghostwater Dive, sharks will circle underneath your feet.
- Try not to stand near low health allies. If Pyke executes them using Death From Below, you might be next on the list.
Teleports your champion a short distance toward your cursor's location.
Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 70-410 true damage (depending on champion level) over 5 seconds, grants you vision of the target, and reduces healing effects on them for the duration.
Gain 110% Attack Speed when you attack an enemy champion for up to 3 attacks.
No more than 3s can elapse between attacks or this effect will end.
Allows you to temporarily exceed the attack speed limit.
Damaging champions with impaired movement or actions deals 10 - 45 bonus true damage (based on level).
Collect eyeballs for champion takedowns. Gain an
Upon completing your collection at 10 eyeballs, additionally gain an
Collect 1 eyeball per champion takedown.
Your ultimate gains
Bounty Hunter stacks are earned the first time you get a takedown on each enemy champion.
After taking damage from an enemy champion, the next 3 spells or attacks you receive from them deal 30-60 less damage.
Gain 10% Tenacity and 10% Slow Resist. These values increase by up to an additional 20% Tenacity and 20% Slow Resist based on missing health. Maximum value achieved at 30% health.
Pyke Starting Items (PROBUILD)
Pyke Recommended Items (PROBUILD)
Pyke Active Abilities
When Pyke is hidden from enemies, he regenerates damage that he has recently taken from champions. Pyke also cannot gain extra Maximum Health from any source, and instead gains Bonus AD.
Pyke either stabs an enemy in front of him or pulls an enemy towards him.
Pyke enters Camouflage and gains significant Move Speed that decays over time.
Pyke dashes and leaves behind a phantom that will return to him, stunning enemy champions along its path.
Pyke blinks to and executes low health enemies, allowing him to cast this spell again and granting additional gold to an ally who assists.
Pyke Counters (Over 50% win rate)
the Terror of the Void
the Emperor of the Sands
the Blade Dancer
the Rune Mage
The Star Forger
the Heart of the Tempest
the Burning Vengeance
the Rogue Sentinel
the Dark Sovereign
the Card Master
the Daring Bombardier
the Master of Shadows
the Unbreakable Spear
the Blade's Shadow
Empress of the Elements
the Machine Herald
the Magus Ascendant
the Starry-Eyed Songstress
the Sinister Blade
the Tiny Master of Evil
the Crimson Reaper
the Dark Child
Pyke Countered By (Under 50% win rate)
the Lady of Clockwork
the Eye of the Void
the Revered Inventor
the Prophet of the Void
the Void Walker
the Serpent's Embrace
the Aspect of Twilight
the Curious Chameleon
the Tidal Trickster
the Nine-Tailed Fox
the Defender of Tomorrow
the Noxian Grand General
the Boy Who Shattered Time
the Mechanized Menace