Champion Info (Swain support 5v5 patch 12.9)
Move Speed: 325
Health Regen: 7
Critical Strike: 0
Attack Speed: 0.625
- Tier: B
- Win Rate: 50.29%
- Role Rate: 59.73%
- Pick Rate: 1.98%
- Ban Rate: 1.39%
- Games: 21559
- KDA: 2.21
- Score: 58.69
Jericho Swain is the visionary ruler of Noxus, an expansionist nation that reveres only strength. Though he was cast down and crippled in the Ionian wars, his left arm severed, he seized control of the empire with ruthless determination… and a new, demonic hand. Now, Swain commands from the front lines, marching against a coming darkness that only he can see—in glimpses gathered by shadowy ravens from the corpses all around him. In a swirl of sacrifice and secrets, the greatest secret of all is that the true enemy lies within.
Swain Tips (Ally)
- If you're having trouble rooting an enemy with Nevermove, try throwing it at opponents when they are near their minions so the explosion surprises them.
- While laning, try to use Death's Hand's piercing damage to damage opponents from a safe distance.
- Vision of Empire is quite difficult to land on its own, look for skirmishes around the map where enemies may be distracted or crowd controlled so you can land it more easily.
- Demonic Ascension may make Swain very hard to kill but he's pretty easy to get away from. Try building items that can slow opponents to keep them in range if their mobility is overwhelming.
Swain Tips (Enemy)
- Swain's passive is very potent if you are immobilized. Make sure to be extra careful around enemies who have immobilizing effects.
- High mobility counters all of Swain's basic abilities: Death's Hand does more damage the closer he is, Vision of Empire has a very long delay and Nevermove must start returning back to him to be dangerous.
- Buying an item with Grievous Wounds will make Swain much easier to kill during his Demonic Ascension.
Teleports your champion a short distance toward your cursor's location.
Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 70-410 true damage (depending on champion level) over 5 seconds, grants you vision of the target, and reduces healing effects on them for the duration.
Hitting a champion with 3 separate attacks or abilities within 3s deals bonus
Damage: 30 - 180 (+0.4 bonus AD, +0.25 AP) damage.
Cooldown: 25 - 20s
'We called them the Thunderlords, for to speak of their lightning was to invite disaster.'
Damaging champions with impaired movement or actions deals 10 - 45 bonus true damage (based on level).
Collect eyeballs for champion takedowns. Gain an
Upon completing your collection at 10 eyeballs, additionally gain an
Collect 1 eyeball per champion takedown.
Your ultimate gains
Bounty Hunter stacks are earned the first time you get a takedown on each enemy champion.
Biscuit Delivery: Gain a Total Biscuit of Everlasting Will every 2 mins, until 6 min.
Biscuits restore 10% of your missing health and mana. Consuming or selling a Biscuit permanently increases your mana cap by 50.
Manaless: Champions without mana restore 12% missing health instead.
Begin the game with a Commencing Stopwatch that transforms into a Stopwatch after 14 minutes. Each takedown you acquire reduces this timer by 120 seconds.
Stopwatch can be used for a one time 2.5 second Stasis effect.
Swain Starting Items (PROBUILD)
Swain Recommended Items (PROBUILD)
Swain Active Abilities
Swain's ravens collect Soul Fragments that heal him and permanently increase his maximum health. Swain can right-click an immobilized enemy champions to pull them closer to him, dealing damage and ripping out a Soul Fragment.
Swain unleashes several bolts of eldritch power that pierce through enemies. Enemies hit take more damage for each bolt they are struck by.
Swain opens a demon eye that deals damage and slows enemies. Champions hit are revealed and also grant Swain a Soul Fragment.
Swain launches a wave of demonic power forward. It then returns to Swain and roots enemies it hits.
Swain transforms into a demon and drains health from nearby enemy champions, minions, and neutral monsters. Swain can cast Demonflare to decimate nearby enemies with a nova of soulfire, dealing damage equal to a portion of the health he drained and ending his transformation.
Swain Counters (Over 50% win rate)
Shard of the Monolith
the Iron Maiden
the Sad Mummy
the Unbreakable Spear
the Starry-Eyed Songstress
the Bloodharbor Ripper
the Chain Warden
the Weapon of the Faithful
the Heart of the Freljord
the Desert Rose
the Titan of the Depths
the Yordle Gunner
the Eye of the Void
the Sheriff of Piltover
the Curious Chameleon
The River King
The Spark of Zaun
the Starry-Eyed Songstress
the Twisted Treant
the Glorious Executioner
the Arrow of Retribution
the Frost Archer
the Demon Jester
Daughter of the Void
the Enlightened One
the Great Steam Golem
the Prodigal Explorer
Swain Countered By (Under 50% win rate)
the Storm's Fury
the Battle Mistress
the Hexplosives Expert
the Wandering Caretaker
the Fae Sorceress
the Night Hunter
the Burning Vengeance
the Mouth of the Abyss
the Magus Ascendant
the Tiny Master of Evil
the Shield of Valoran