Champion Info (Nidalee jungle 5v5 patch 12.9)
Move Speed: 335
Health Regen: 6
Critical Strike: 0
Attack Speed: 0.638
the Bestial Huntress
Nidalee 5v5 jungle
- Tier: B
- Win Rate: 49.08%
- Role Rate: 90.83%
- Pick Rate: 3.65%
- Ban Rate: 2.18%
- Games: 23057
- KDA: 2.85
- Score: 60.92
Raised in the deepest jungle, Nidalee is a master tracker who can shapeshift into a ferocious cougar at will. Neither wholly woman nor beast, she viciously defends her territory from any and all trespassers, with carefully placed traps and deft spear throws. She cripples her quarry before pouncing on them in feline form—the lucky few who survive tell tales of a wild woman with razor-sharp instincts, and even sharper claws...
Nidalee Tips (Ally)
- Use brush to your advantage! Moving in and out of brush can heavily alter your effectiveness in battle.
- Start team fights by harassing with your Javelin Toss, and then switch to cougar form to chase down Hunted targets.
- Bushwhack traps deal damage based on their victim's current Health. Set them up in your team's backline before fights break out during sieges to help your team deal damage to the enemy frontline.
Nidalee Tips (Enemy)
- Nidalee's Hunt debuff is only applied with Javelin Toss and Bushwhack. Avoiding being hit by these abilities will impair her ability to deal follow-up damage.
- Nidalee's Javelin Toss deals more damage the farther she is. If she is far away, it's imperative to dodge it.
- Nidalee's Takedown deals extreme damage to Hunted targets, but she has to get close to use it. Save your crowd control or defensive abilities for when she goes in for the kill.
Deals 450 true damage to target epic, large, or medium monster or minion. Holds two charges (90s Recharge Time)
Teleports your champion a short distance toward your cursor's location.
Damaging a Champion below 50% health deals
Dark Harvest damage: 20-60 (based on level) (+5 damage per soul) (+0.25 bonus AD) (+0.15 AP)
Cooldown: 45s (resets to 1.5s on takedown)
After exiting stealth or using a dash, leap, blink, or teleport, dealing any damage to a champion grants you 7 Lethality and 6 Magic Penetration for 5s.
Collect eyeballs for champion takedowns. Gain an
Upon completing your collection at 10 eyeballs, additionally gain an
Collect 1 eyeball per champion takedown.
Bounty Hunter stacks are earned the first time you get a takedown on each enemy champion.
May you be as swift as the rushing river and agile as a startled Rift Scuttler.
Gain bonuses upon reaching the following levels:
Level 5: +5
Level 8: +5
Level 11: On Champion takedown, reduce the remaining cooldown of basic abilities by 20%.
+10% Attack Speed
Nidalee Starting Items (PROBUILD)
Nidalee Recommended Items (PROBUILD)
Nidalee Active Abilities
Moving through brush increases Nidalee's Move Speed by 10% for 2 seconds, increased to 30% toward visible enemy champions within 1400 range.
In human form, Nidalee throws a spiked javelin at her target that gains damage as it flies. As a cougar, her next attack will attempt to fatally wound her target, dealing more damage the less life they have.
In human form, Nidalee lays a trap for unwary opponents that, when sprung, damages and reveals its target. As a cougar, she jumps in a direction, dealing damage in an area where she lands.
In human form, Nidalee channels the spirit of the cougar to heal her allies and imbue them with Attack Speed for a short duration. As a cougar, she claws in a direction, dealing damage to enemies in front of her.
Nidalee transforms into a cougar, gaining new abilities.
Nidalee Counters (Over 50% win rate)
the Green Father
The Ruined King
Nidalee Countered By (Under 50% win rate)
the Shadow Reaper
the Demon Jester
the Bashful Bloom
the Void Burrower
The Hallowed Seamstress
the Boy and His Yeti
the Shadow of War
the Seneschal of Demacia
Empress of the Elements
the Boy Who Shattered Time
Scorn of the Moon
the Crystal Vanguard
The Eternal Hunters
the Secret Weapon
the Relentless Storm
Keeper of the Hammer
the Spider Queen
Fury of the North
the Spirit Walker
the Iron Revenant
the Wuju Bladesman
the Mechanized Menace
the Piltover Enforcer
the Uncaged Wrath of Zaun
the Eternal Nightmare
the Ancient Fear
the Sad Mummy
the Troll King
the Monkey King